Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday's Soothing Scriptures - He is There to Lead Us Home






I said, God I hurt
And God said, I know
I said, I cry a lot
And God said, That's why I gave you tears
I said, Life is so hard
And God said, That's why I gave you loved ones
I said, But my loved one died!
And God said, So did mine!
I said, It's such a great loss!!
And God said, I saw mine nailed to a cross!!
I said, But Your loved one lives!!
And God said, So does yours!!
I said, Where is he now??
And God said, My Son is by My side and
your son is in My arms!!

~author unknown



Sunday's Soothing Scriptures

He is There to Lead Us Home














He is There to Lead Us Home


Matthew 18:10-14 NIV

The Parable of the Wandering Sheep


10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of My Father in heaven. [11] For the Son of man came to save that which was lost. 

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 

13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 

14 "In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish."


~~~


As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after My sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. 


~~~



"Indeed, the Son of man has come to seek and to save people who are lost."


~~~



9God showed how much he loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him.  



10This is real love—not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.



~~~


John 3:17 NIV

"For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him." 



~~~





Over Slippery Stones
and through
Swirling Streams
He is There to Lead Us Home.










NIV = New International Version
GWT = GOD'S WORD Translation
NLT = New Living Translation

Graphics, thanks to

~Pinterest
...your son is in My arms!!



~Pinterest
Over slippery stones and through swirling streams HE is there to lead us Home.

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment