Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday's Trust - When Fulfilled Love Unfurls…








Tuesday's Trust

When Fulfilled Love Unfurls…











O Father, release Your light into my heart
For all seems dark since we've been apart..
Stark sadness overwhelms this weary heart...
But Your Gladness cheers as Your Love imparts

Strength to this soul, from inside out,
Clearing my vision, ridding my doubt…
Reminding me she is… There… with You,
With nothing tainting her earthly view~~~

For she looks down, but sees not only me
Steeped in sadness, but still resting... in Thee…


You alone will heal this soul
When Your Light o'ertakes the Darkness of this 
empty hole
Where my child once filled this mommy's world,

Lord, how I miss my baby girl…


Thank You that she's safe… There… with You
Please give me Lord Your Heavenly view…
Where One Day I'll fly into her arms
Filled with Joy, not earthly alarms,

Joy... resurrected by Your own blood
Shed for me and my sweet baby girl
Then once again my tears will flood
But this time because Joy, fulfilled Love unfurls…



Poem-When Fulfilled Love Unfurls~Angie Bennett Prince-May 16, 2014










Portrait: Afternoon At The Beach, ~Diane Leonard
GLORIOUS colour   ~   Jan   ~Pinterest  



TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment