Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday's Mourning Ministry - What Wondrous Love Is This? ~Connie Dover





Monday's Mourning Ministry

What Wondrous Love Is This?

~Connie Dover









What Wondrous Love Is This?

~Connie Dover




What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul?
What wondrous love is this, O my soul?
What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of bliss
To send such perfect peace to my soul, to my soul,
To send such perfect peace to my soul?



Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down His life for His friends.

~John 15:13



The winged angels fly, bear the news, bear the news
The winged angels fly, bear the news
With loud and joyful cry bear the news, bear the news,
With loud and joyful cry bear the news



For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve and to give His life as a ransom for many.

~Mark 10:45



The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

~John 10:10



To God and to the Lamb, I will sing, I will sing,
To God and to the Lamb, I will sing.
To God and to the Lamb, behold the great I AM
And to the Son of Man, I will sing, I will sing,
And to the Son of Man, I will sing!



musical interlude



The Lord bless thee; The Lord make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

~Numbers 6:24-26



When we're from sorrow free, we'll sing on, we'll sing on.
When we're from sorrow free, we'll sing on.
When we're from sorrow free, we'll rise and joyful be
and through Eternity, we'll sing on, we'll sing on,
and through Eternity, we'll sing on!



The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen

~Philippians 4:23



What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul?
What wondrous love is this, O my soul?
What wondrous love is this, that caused the Lord of bliss
To send such perfect peace to my soul, to my soul,
To send such perfect peace to my soul?



The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil; He shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. 

~Psalm 121:7-8














Pictures, Michaelangelo's la Pietà, thanks to YouTube

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment