Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday's Mourning Ministry - Jesus Whispers Peace ~George Beverly Shea and Cliff Barrows / Portrait: 'Prince of Peace' ~Akiane





Akiane's view of the "Prince of Peace" ~
painted when she was only 9 years old






Monday's Mourning Ministry

Jesus Whispers Peace

~George Beverly Shea and Cliff Barrows
at a Billy Graham Crusade




There is a name to me so dear,
Like sweetest music to my ear,
For when my heart is troubled, filled with fear,
Jesus whispers peace.

When grief seems more than I can bear
My soul weighed down with heavy care
And I am sorely tempted to despair
Jesus whispers peace.

O that the world might hear Him speak
The word of comfort that men seek
To all the lowly and to the meek,
Jesus whispers peace.



The most important thing in this world is faith, because without faith, you cannot communicate with God.

~Akiane










Portrait: "Prince of Peace," painted by 9-year-old Akiane (pronounced Ah-key-ah-nuh)
http://youtu.be/bzcjg1hxNsM


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment