Monday, March 12, 2012

Tuesday's Trust - A Child-Loss Griever's Version of "Just As I Am"






Tuesday's Trust


A Child-Loss Griever's Version of


"Just As I Am"





Just as I am without one plea

But that Thy blood was shed for me

And that Thou bidst me come to Thee

O Lamb of God, I come, I come…


Just as I was before her death

I could do this ~now, I can't do that!

I'm doing good to catch my breath;

O Lamb of God: my heart… went… splat!


Just as I am without my child,

More burdens on my heart are piled,

And now with life, I feel beguiled

O Lamb of God, I've come… undone…


So, here I present myself to Thee

With so little have I to offer Thee

But that Thou bidst me come to Thee,

O Lamb of God, I come, I come...










Picture, Some Glad Morning by http://stealmysoule.blogspot.com/

TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment