Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday's Faith - Kisses From Heaven...






Friday's Faith


Kisses From Heaven...





I found this on my Facebook wall today, and thought it would be a good way to end out our Valentine's Week! This is the post that came in from The Compassionate Friends, USA (you can find them here on this link if you would also like to follow them ~ after you join FaceBook of course, which is, by the way, free! ~


http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Compassionate-FriendsUSA/90757574245 )


Here is their post and following the post is my response to their answer. Feel free to join in and make your comment on Facebook as well. But please, share your comment with us too here at the bottom of this post! :) Thanks.



*****



2/17/2011 Facebook Post from The Compassionate Friends, USA:




Here's a question from Facebook member Kathleen Kane-Archer that's particularly appropriate with Valentine's Day just past:


How do you sign your cards (for any occasion) from your family? Do you include the name of your child (sibling or grandchild) who died or is there another way to indicate their continued presence as a part of your family?


We'd like to hear what everyone does, even if you feel it's not necessary to include your child, sibling, or grandchild in each card.



*****



Here's my comment back:



Angie Prince Hi everyone, and I am so sorry we are all here in this position of losing our precious child. My heart goes out to each of you!


When I sign a card, I typically name everyone who is living of course (me, hubby, my two sons, my daughter-in-law), and then I add, "and I am sure Merry Katherine is blowing you kisses from Heaven!"


I cannot leave her out; she is a vital part of our family. And as we know she loved her Lord and Savior, we know by faith that Merry Katherine is indeed living in Heaven, ("Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies;" John 11:25). And Scripture assures us "we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses" (Hebrews 12:1), so I am sure she IS a "part" (by spirit anyway) of all that's going on down here!


Much love to all of you,


Angie





*****


Have a wonderful, peaceful, God-blessed weekend precious ones. My heart is filled with hurt for us all. May our Lord wrap His arms around us all and hold us up with all the power of His love,





TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment