Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Mourning Ministry - God Moves / Total Praise ~ Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir





Monday's Mourning Ministry


God Moves


-


Total Praise


~Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir




God Moves


God, You're always moving like the breeze in the trees...

Like the birds flitting, the butterflies flying by...

Like the water flowing, bushes waving, waves undulating...


Help me to know...though my world seems stopped...

Your Spirit's soaring like Living waters flowing...


Keep my eyes on You, in Your gentle ways trust,

You touch even the miserable, restoring dawn to our dusk...


You can redeem the worst of situations,

Turning them upside down, making joyous occasions,

For Your Love to overcome Satan's darkest persuasions...


Pour out Your beauty over sin's ugliness,

Undo sinful damage with Your gentle caress,

Turn my mourning into dancing despite evil's duress...


I hear Your Spirit whisper in the darkest of times,

Here to redeem staunch evil with Your Love sublime.


Lift this cloud of grief to peek at the sun,

Basking in its warmth, and in the warmth of Your Son

Soothing and rocking me like a newborn babe,

From deep dark depression, You pull me up to save,

Reminding me I'm ever in Abba Daddy's care,

No matter how dark the grief, nor stark the scare,

For You come to visit and restore me even there!


Thank You Lord for Your all-encompassing love

That sweeps me above it all, Sweet Holy Spirit Dove.






*****






Total Praise


~Brooklyn Tabernacle



Lord, I will lift, mine eyes to the hills

Knowing my help is coming from You

Your peace, You give me in time of the storm

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to You

Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen












Pictures: Thanks to @LillyAnn

Poem - God Moves - Angie Bennett Prince - 10/3/10

Song: YouTube


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment