Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday's Trust — Identity Lost!




Drowning in grief, I flow under Grief's dam




Tuesday's Trust


Identity Lost!




Carefully I'm hidden under my words,

wondering who and what I really am,

thankful my shy spirit God undergirds...

He KNOWS who HE is...He's the Great "I AM."




Drowning in grief, I flow under Grief's dam,

Yet, I am His; He'll reveal who I am,


For FAITH and HOPE and TRUST are not just words...





May I rest in Thee like the little birds...


Then God showed me His Word, unseen before:





*Then Jesus said,


"God's Kingdom is like seed thrown on a field by a man who then goes to bed and forgets about it.


The seed sprouts and grows he has no idea how it happens.


The earth does it all without his help:


  • first a green stem of grass,
  • then a bud,
  • then the ripened grain.
  • When the grain is fully formed,
  • he reaps--harvest time!"




God's LIFE grows in Grief's dark, unseen by eyes;

When all seems lost, that's when NEW LIFE springs forth;



I'll not need to know all the what's, whens, nor whys...

I'll trust and I'll rest in His arms evermore!





God's Kingdom is like seed thrown on a field by a man who then goes to bed and forgets about it. The seed sprouts and grows--

he has no idea how it happens.











*Mark 4:28-29 from The Holy Bible, The Message translation

Pictures from:

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/10/19/25-beautiful-examples-of-underwater-photography/

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/03/10/35-fantastic-hdr-pictures/


Poem - Identity Lost - Angie Bennett Prince - 4/12/10


TwitThis

No comments:

Post a Comment