Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday's Trust - Pray–> Love–> Lose–> Live...Our Savior's Way to Live



???


Tuesday's Trust


Eat, Pray,Love? No!


Pray–> Love–> Lose–> Live...Our Savior's Way to Live





Pray–> Love–> Lose–> Live

Our Savior's way to give...


I prayed for you to come back to God–soon,

prayed God would help you return, change your tune

before it would be too late. I gave you my love...

I got lies–With evil you'd compromise.


God drew me to His side–For you, I must choose:

Could I–for you–all my hopes and dreams lose?

Willingly, to all on the altar give?

Let go, let God? Pray, Love, Lose...so you'd live?


"Not my will, but Thine." Pray–>Love–>Lose–>Live

I prayed, I loved, I lost, but now you live...

Above...safe in His arms, our God of Love!

You came back to Him–your God of Love.


So now I live a life of loss – my cross....


Pray–> Love–> Lose–> Live

Our Savior's way to give....

As great a cross to me loss is–for you t' live,

tis not too great a cost to give...


Pray–> Love–> Lose–> Live –

Our Savior's way to live...



******


Then Jesus said to His disciples,


If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will find it.

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul.


Matthew 16:24-26












Poem - Pray –> Love –> Lose –> Live...Our Savior's Way to Live... - Angie Bennett Prince - 2/23/2010

Picture: thanks to Amazon.com



TwitThis

1 comment:

Care Info said...

Trust is the fundamental part of any relationship. No relationship can survive without trust. As soon as the trust is a relationship breaks, the relationship breaks as well. If you do not trust a person, your relationship will not survive, because you have no trust in him or her. Trust is not only limited to a romantic relationship, trust is the basis of any relationship, be it a mother and daughter, father and son, husband and wife, brothers and sisters and even friends.

Post a Comment